Tuesday, August 17, 2010

girls just wanna have fun♪

Last night we both decided to wear our lovely Jimmy Choo[for H&M] heels.
We'll never forget the day we got those.
Take a look of what we've been through on November 14th.

Mary top:fullah sugah by skondras,shorts:pink woman[you can't see them clearly]
heels: Jimmy Choo for H&M,earrings:no idea,clutch:fullah sugah by skondras

Stavril top:thrifted, pants:bsb,heels:Jimmy Choo for H&M,earrings:handmade,
clutch:vintage, [she loves that clucth so much. That's why you can see it almost on every post]

So we can't wait for the next big collaboration of H&M with some famous designer.
Really, have you heard anything?
Do you know something that we don't know?

Hope you 're having a great time!
And you're showing to the world your great sense of style...
See you in a few days..

written by Mary


Closet Fashionista said...

Loving them both! Soo gorgeous! And love the outfits too :D

Theonlyfashionprincess said...

Those red heels are beautiful! Like your blog. (AND I TOTALLY LOVE RONALDO TOO , HA HA) Hope you will become a follower of my blog too?


ParisiannSkies said...

love the red shoes.

Kirsty.Billie said...

Great shoes!


Scribblers Inc said...

pretty red number...great blog!! :)

Scribblers Inc.

Julia M. said...

lovely heels and lovely blog!
I follow you :)

The October Issue said...

Nice outfits,your legs look great darling!

Abi said...

Sweet outfits. Love the pops of red in the first, and shoes in the second


Sophia (my visual illusions) said...

I love the zebra ones!!

Selehna said...

στυλάτες κούκλες!!!!!!!!!

Fashion-rocks said...

Love the outfits, the first outfit is my favorite.


devilishlypleasurable said...

those shoes are amazing! love the pops of red on your outfit

Brenty said...

Love your red Jimmy Choos! So chic! I also like your animal print dress! It goes great together! I really like your blog! I understand your adoration for Marc ;-) Love him too! I am now following your blog and looking forward to your updates.


-Brent Billiman

Orgo Cosmetics said...

I love the outfit and I really love the red shoes!

sexylegsandbody said...

Hey, you guys looked great, love the heels!

Thanks for dropping a thought on my last post, glad you love the scarves.

Have a lovely day.


Michelle Elaine said...

no marc in these outfits? :(

cute none the less


Beverley said...

CUTE outfits! especially digging the shoes :)


Tanya said...

Beautiful outfit!


Related Posts with Thumbnails